Top Posts & Pages
- Take Alcohol to Drink on Your Flight
- My First and Last Cruise
- Culture Shock: Causes and Solutions
- Board Your Flight Before the Schmucks
- Bourbon Blue Book
- Fighting Jet Lag
- FAA Rule Change: Angry Birds Allowed During Takeoff and Landing
- Poutine: It’s Not a Dirty Word. Well, Maybe.
- Pack Like a Ninja...a Travel Ninja
Tag Archives: airport
This week’s post is a quick one. Here are some things I’ve seen lately that I find humor in.
There are some really bad airports out there. Near the top of my list sits Chicago O’Hare (ORD). There’s no useful tram system, no moving sidewalks, flights are consistently delayed/canceled and the weather seems to increase the problems exponentially in … Continue reading